View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 07:27 PM   #978
Tinuviel of Denton
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Tinuviel of Denton has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tinuviel of Denton
Silmaril

You know you're obsessed with LotR when:

--You are walking home and know where all the good places to get sword-straight sticks are on the way.

--You get one of those sticks and act out one of the RPGs that you're in (playing someone else's character because yours is male and you aren't).

--You behead several stalks of grass, about a dozen m.ushrooms, and one tree-branch, calling them orcs and trolls, and shouting "Gurth G.othrim Tel'Laiqataure!" (which means Dea,th to the foes of the Greenwood! (courtesy of Nerindel))

--After you have destroyed the foul minions of Sauron, you run across a poor, (presumably)i.nnocent spider, and kill it, shouting, "Die you evil spawn of Ungoliant!"

--Your sword breaks, and you stop beheading plants.

--Now Greenwood is peaceful apparently, because you pick a handful of small white flowers, calling them 'niphredil' and braid them into a coronet.

--You almost cry when said coronet isn't quite big enough to fit on your head.

--You 'kelebrate' because you can wear it after all. (arrange it like a tiara)

--You sing the ME version of 'My Favorite Things' at the top of your lungs while walking home.

--You call a few guys who got on your nerves by calling out at you as you walked past 'Bill Ferny and Friends' (under my breath, so they didn't hear me. I had heard enough from them, hanon le.)

After all this, you finally get home and immediately go to the Downs to post it all. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edit: I apologize for the periods in weird places; my computer censors the oddest words...

[ September 17, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel of Denton ]
Tinuviel of Denton is offline   Reply With Quote