View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 08:55 PM   #998
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Quote:
Guess what? You know how certain theaters will be doing a special promo of RotK, showing the Fellowship and Towers EV's on the 16th and then showing RotK at midnight? I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE THEATER BY ME HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO DO THAT!!!!!
*squee* Lucky! I don't know if my theater's doing that... I'll have to find out. I certainly hope so!

-All your friends know who Glorfindel is but they haven't read the books, it's just your kind inputs [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-You find yourself humming "Gil-Galad the Elven-King" subconsiously

-Your friends can always tell when you're about to make a LotR refrence because your face lights up and you start giggling... *Me? Guilty? Nahhh...* *shifty eyes*

-You tell LotR jokes to everyone you see, even if they don't get them. If they don't, you spend some good quality time explaining.

I am a firm believer that the Jokes thread should be revived [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] If only I had a joke...

~*Edit:*~
-When the most exciting thing to happen to you today is being responsible for creating a seventh page in this thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ September 19, 2003: Message edited by: Amarantha_Daisy ]