View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 11:57 PM   #163
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

I had a Downs / Lord of the Rings dream last night.

It started with myself, Nilp, Eomer and Gil-gallad wandering around Shelob's layer. We found Frodo and Sam looking for each other and were trying to help them out. But soon, Shelob and Ungoliant came chancing after us. We all ran back to The Barrow Downs and shut ourselves into a Barrow. But the spiders were trying to break down the door, so we piled up random things in front of the door to try and keep them out. In the end, I think that Gil decided to get a giant slug to help on the idea that spiders were afraid of slugs... yes...

I woke up after Nilp and Eomer began digging a tunnel to get away while Gil tried to use the slug... I think I need to drink less tea; it must be doing something to my brain.