Old 09-04-2006, 04:55 PM   #69
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
A Downer's Exclusive

An Interivew with a Cir Twin - An Inside Story
By Rocky Road

I was able to catch up with one of the infamous Cir (played by Kath) twins from the Golden Perch Inn. Here's what she had to say.

Quote:
RR - Excuse me! Cir?

C - Yes? What would you like?

RR - I was wondering if you would have a problem with answering a few questions for me?

C - Not a problem. Fire away!

RR - Thank you! What's it like having a younger twin brother?

C - Oh it's fun! Well, usually. The relationship between siblings is always a bit tense at times but Cir and I are very close which helps us get on pretty well together. Also, since I'm older I do get to be in charge, and it's very useful having control!

RR - I see. What is it that made your parents send you away to live with your Aunt Mithalwen?

C - Cir and I aren't always the best behaved of people. It isn't that we mean harm, it's just that sometimes it gets caused without us realising it. We enjoy playing jokes and having fun, but sometimes others don't appreciate that as much as we do. I think we've been sent partly to try and calm us down and teach us the ways of the world, and partly so that those in Rivendell can have a rest from us.

RR - What was it like living in Rivendell?

C - Mostly good but like I said there are some people who can't really take a joke. We have a lot of freedom there though, and there is always something going on. We see all manner of people pass through and hear a lot about foreign places and what is going on in them, and there is almost always music and dancing. It's a good place to live.

RR - What (in your point of view) are your parents like?

C - They're wonderful, but worn out. It's our fault really, we keep playing up and they have to keep sorting it out. We would sort it out ourselves if they'd let us, but I think they feel we'd just make an even bigger mess. But both of them are kind and loving and infinitely patient. Well, almost.

RR - They sound like wonderful parents. And finally, which musical instrument do you enjoy playing the most?

C - The flute. You can create such beautiful sounds with a flute, whether you want a happy little tune that you can dance to or a mournful melody. The only downside is that you can't sing while you play it!
I hope you enjoyed this exclusive, once in a life time interview with one of the Golden Perch stars. Watch out next week for my next interview!