View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 04:34 PM   #145
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I would probably go for a non-lynch at present, because while I think we've had a lot of friction this afterNoon which has brought a lot of interesting points to light, I don't think they have led to a generally agreed upon candidate. Unless matters change, I think last Night's Herbalist save has bought the village more time, and I think avoiding over hasty lynches really does need to be avoided in this game.

That being said, Zil has seemed...off balance all game. I don't necessarily know if that seems wolvish - if I recall correctly, he tends towards being overly smooth as a wolf, doesn't he? Off balance isn't something I'm used to seeing from him, and I'm not sure how to read it. I wouldn't lynch him toDay, but I would keep an eye on him in future.

Lommy has also struck me as a little bit more go-with-the-flow than I think I remember from her, but again, not enough for concrete suspicion at this point.

I'm inclined to trust Legate and Kuru, but I almost feel like they are too good to be true right now - active, helpful, making good points, and I agree with most of what they're saying? Gotta be wolves. Seriously, though, I don't suspect them even a little, and I find myself having to remind myself not to trust them too far.

Boro, Shasta, and Lalaith are all total toss ups at this point, which is concerning, since Lalaith at least has been posting. I'm wary about how under the radar she's flying, and I want to take a closer look at her later.

Nerwen looks better to me now - I think her early posts pinged my radar just because they were so overdramatic, which apparently is necessary, since not everyone was 100% clear on my reveal yesterDay, even though I thought it was very clear myself. I would definitely not lynch her.

tldr: I would consider Zil or Lalaith if I see some sort of conclusive evidence against them, but if nothing new comes up, I would probably not lynch anyone toDay to keep the village's numbers up and Gifteds safe.