View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 09:48 AM   #261
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As I don't believe it is any better than 5-3, the village better not lynch an innocent toDay - and if we can, we should try to help prevent that.

That said, I'm not going to be able to hang around up to the DL as I need to wake up really early toMorrow - and the DL really is 3AM. So sorry, but I can't help in the DL action toDay.
Yes, hear hear. Empowering a vote for someone we think is evil is more important today than communicating Boro's innocence, and I hope the living will realise that too and stop waving Legate's voting scheme around.

On that note, who do y'all suspect?

Also, like Nogrod, I shouldn't stay up until 3am today (I have work tomorrow morning) but I'll be around as long as I happen to be... I mean I'm a notorious night owl who doesn't agree with morning shifts anyway so I'll probably be here atleast two maybe one hour before the deadline.

edit: xed with Kuru
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote