View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 04:50 PM   #176
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Pitchwife is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Ok.
Iīve been reading over everything since page 2 now, and I am pretty sure Huey is the Cobbler. On Day 2 he said at least twice "I canīt see Pitchwife as a wolf." So there I was thinking that Morsul was a Cobbler masquerading as a Seer, but it was Huey all along.
Which obviously revolves around me being the wolf--an assumption you came up with rather suddenly once I put pressure on you.

The fun thing is, I was just beginning to consider you and Huey as a wolf & cobbler team, not sure who was master who disciple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Which by the way, is a sensible explanation for why Morsul voted for him but didnīt out himself as the Seer. Heīd found the Cobbler but hadnīt found the second wolf yet.
No. Morsul by his own words dreamed innocent!Sally on N2, and equally by his own words 'didn't realize we were starting I got me days mixed up' (#85). If he didn't realize D1 was D1, he wouldn't have known to send in a dream the preceding Night. Nice try though.

(x-ed with Huey)