View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #146
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
More on Nerwen's vote

Forgetting to say this in the last post I make this a separate post:

I find Nerwen's explanation of her vote slightly peculiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
I might vote her, simply *because* I don't want a universal bandwaggon – and yeah, her vote was suspect, all right. The only thing I could say about it, really, is that this being *Kath*, she may honestly not realise what you're *supposed* to do on Day One. (Trouble is, looking at Kath tnds to bring Pitch back into it anyway.)
She suspects Kath for her vote for sally, but lets it go because of Kath's usual Day Ones. After the "Pitchwagon" she decides that she doesn't want to vote for someone who is obviously going to be lynched (what chance would there be of someone appearing 2 min. before deadline to save him?) and wants a good discussion about votes (and how they vary). So is that a reason to do a throwaway for someone whom you don't really suspect? Just for generating discussion? And not being associated with the "bandwaggon"?

The more I look at it the fishier it seems.

So once again, unless Nerwen comes with convincing explanations (or corrections, if I have misread her reasoning), I'm 99% sure I'm voting her.

PS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Galadriel - voted for Pitch for meta-game reasons and then says he seemed so suspicious
When exactly did I say this after my vote? Either you are misreading my posts or I am misreading yours. It's true that toDay I "stated frustration", as you put it, but where, toDay, have I said that he was so suspicious (so it's his own fault he was lynched)?

I think many people misunderstand the explanation for my vote yesterDay. I had suspicions for both Bom and Pitch. There were two things that tipped the balance towards Pitch: the ones that I listed. But they were like "last straws", not the foundation.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 11-04-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: typo
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote