View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:34 AM   #122
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
The real thing I find interesting about it, though, is Greenie's reaction at #50 - no questioning of the random, out-of-the-blue vote as I would suspect, just a nice reminder to bold the vote . It strikes me as incredibly odd that she didn't mention that such votes tend to be frowned upon...
That was because I posted that in a hurry in case he meant to leave directly after voting. Regardless of whether I approve of his vote choice or the reasons (or lack thereof) behind it, it should be as valid a vote as anyone else's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta, re: Echo's vote
Greenie, at #76, and a delayed reaction (after other people evidenced the same reaction, how odd)
That was a list post. As for why I did not react before - I did not really have much to say about him other than "WHAT??", and since - like you said - others had already said it, it would not have been very constructive to repeat the same thing without adding anything new.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
And Eonwe casts the deciding vote for Legate over Kath. He mentions Legate as a possible wolf earlier, so no real surprises there. Definitely worth a look later though, depending on what Kath turns out to be if she dies.
This is a good point; should one of them turn out to be a wolf, I'd look closely at the other.

I'm off to do some rereading of yesterDay and see if I discover anything of consequence.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote