View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 11:30 PM   #112
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I assign relaxing hours with a good book. I finally understand what my mum tends to mean when she says "I just don't have time to read." and yet... I make time. And it works out especially well when you truly enjoy reading required course-work.

I guess it's more... I assign the feeling that you get when everything just kind of falls into place to allow you to learn, relax, and enjoy yourself all at once.

And I assign great teachers. Everybody has had good teachers, who make you learn, and make you work, but has anybody else ever had that one teacher? That one that truly changed your life for the better? Who challenged you, and who helped you, and who you knew was always there for you. The one to make you laugh, and with a single admonishment, carried the power to make you cry, and never once in the world would consider using that power. The teacher that cares more for you betterment than their own personal lives, devoting many hours of their off-work time to their students. The kind of teacher that makes you think... "I wish I could be like them."