View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #357
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
It could have been done like this:

Because of Lottie's and my blunder in voting for each other, you and Lommy could have engineered a tie by voting for me. That way the vote would have (conceivably) have been tied at 3-3. In case of tied Rep votes there would be no Rep and thus no lynch. Then Lalaith would have still been alive but Legate would still pass on.

However, there is one thing about the rules I am unclear on, did the wolves get to submit a name for the Black Breath on NIGHT SIX? During the game I operated under the assumption that they did, but the final narration implies that they did not...and I guess since DAY SIX didn't go through to completion perhaps a NIGHT SIX Black Breath was superfluous..?
No, we didn't get to kill anyone on the last Night at all. Thus as soon as Shasta was dead, it was impossible for us to win by numbers and basically there was no need for me and Lalaith to even try act innocent on Day5 because you could never lynch both of us. Of course, we did try our best to get Boro lynched in case he was gifted (as Lalaith pointed out at one point, his absence creepily conicided with the herbalist not saving Nerwen) but in the likely scenario that he was an ordo, it didn't matter if one of us gets lynched or not. Like, since one of us died (which was bound to happen before Day6 given how few unknown roles there were) it was literally just up to whether we could kill the gifteds or not. I was a bit worried on Day3 because if the village had lynched one of us then there would have been the chance that we would all been lynched by Day6 and thus had no shot at winning at all. But fortunately Lottie went for Zil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Well done fellow conspirators, you deserved a better packmate than I was this game.
Don't say that! I think we all had our share of mistakes and successes - as did the village, known innocents included. It was a very interesting game, and I'd be interested to do a similar one in the future with slightly honed rules. (Not sure how exactly honed given that the current ones produced a surprisingly even game. Maybe give the herbalist one fewer save at least, or else prolong the game so that the Night6 kill would have taken place - imagine: if we had gone for Kuru then, e would have won. If for Lottie, not. A 50-50 chance I'd say. Kuru seemed more gifted but the temptation to kill Lottie for the third time would've been very strong.)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote