View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #67
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I go for a nice evening walk and what do I see when I come back? A flood of posts and even a couple of votes. Great.

Nerwen looks quite reasonable and innocent to me. Which, according to my previous experiences of her, doesn't mean anything. I hope to hear more of her toMorrow.

Legate seems more innocent now. He seems reasonable and posts a lot without saying anything that seems very wolvish, so I'm not very alarmed about him anymore. Besides although I did not understand his reply to me considering the Lhuna-Gwath thing it seemed quite innocent.

Kath seems like her normal self - the same self she is whether she's innocent or not. Her behaviour doesn't alarm me, anyway, so I'm not very alarmed. (Wow, that was smartly phrased...) I don't agree with her logic all the time, though, and it startles me how she lists five people as innocent and four as guilty without blinking an eye and cheerily says she's not sure about others. Her way of expressing herself is quite black.and-white and slightly creeps me out. Hmm... seems like there's something alarming after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Lommy - I am your semi-nemesis? I was not aware of this!
I said ex-semi-nemesis... besides I think I might have misused the word but I think we used to suspect each other all the time but not anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Given their interaction, I might be inclined to consider Lhuna and Legate fellow wolves.
That crossed my mind too.

Gwath the mythbuster looks more innocent than he did a while ago.

edit: xed with Gwath, Agan, Gwath, Mith and Agan
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote