View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 09:54 AM   #465
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
We is done!

To keep up the status quo, we decided to begin this Paper Telephone with an interesting sentence about the goings on in Rohan…

"Theoden's plans for a purple tree of Rohan meets mixed reactions from the super intelligent horses."

Aganzir bit his own face off in the attempt to get his mind around this craziness. So this is what came out of his pen.

The Elf Warrior had no time to lose. But several watches went missing from the Downs…

Boromir taught an art school for horses

Lommy’s task involved running an obstacle course. We’re not sure why…

Gil had a nervous breakdown. From his inane babble we discerned the following words…

"Boromir failed to impress his horses with his example of a landscape picture, the horses then began to lose hope in Boromir and give him dirty looks”

Rikae’s Pen and paper were hunted down by an evil government conspiracy. So she just drew something different.

Firefoot had, well, some fire on her foot. After putting it out, the only thing to do was write a sentence or two…

Some punny ponies watch skeptically as Boromir wildly illustrates that Rohirrim verse, "...A red dawn rising."