View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #230
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
The two remaining wolves being among Agan, Inzil, Lottie and Glirdan basically means we have a 50/50 chance of getting it right toDay! Now, a few random observations, mainly about the relationships between our fantastic four -

- Inzil and Agan have been buddies pretty much since Day 1; each seems to trust the other. Kudos to them if they're both wolves, or both innocents, for that matter. Also, their conduct, especially regarding the Gal-wagon, is a bit too similar (hesitation between Gal and Bom followed by ciritically placed vote for Gal). However, that vote placement and the wavering before it still looks fishy, especially now that we know Bom was a BN. So I'd hazard a guess at one of these two being a baddie.

- Agan's reaction to Rune's reveal looked quite genuine to me; on the other hand, I'm still somewhat suspicious of her dealings with the Gal-wagon.

- Glirdan suspects Lottie and backs off when she defends herself (a bit similarly to Lottie momentarily backing off Gal when told that her point was almost word-to-word like Agan's). If that was wolf-on-wolf, it was pretty lame.

- Agan and Lottie agreed quite a lot on Day 1, didn't they? At least about Gal, at any rate. They also accidentally posted the same point in more or less the same words. Doesn't really say anything about whether or not they are in it together.

- Glirdan voted Inzil on Day 2; there wasn't much of a danger of him getting lynched though, not with the suspicion on both Agan and Bom running rather high. Possible wolf-on-wolf, possibly not. Can't recall anything Inzil has said about Glirdy.

- Inzil's relationship with Lottie? Agan's with Glirdan?

EDIT: x-ed with Agan and Boro
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote