View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:09 AM   #35
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
"Palpatine, Palpatine," said Phantom, shivering and licking his lips, as if the word had a foul taste that he savoured painfully. "You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Nerwen," he said.
Call my dreams muddy, will you? Enough of that, snaga, or I'll make you squeal, that I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Based on what, banter? He hasn't actually said anything provocative yet. While this is in itself almost odd, it's hardly something to mistrust him for. *shrugs* Then again, you have the advantage of sleep over me, don't you?
Said it before, Orcling: it's too easy for the Sons of Elrond to take over, right out in the open. I'd be careful trusting anyone too much– even if I didn't know half of you would stab the other half in the back, soon as look at 'em! No better than Elves, some of you lads and lasses are! And what's with all his Elf-talk? Bluffing? Trying to signal to someone? Yah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Praising them? All I did was correctly state that they are the good guys, while we orcs are the evil side.
From the Elvish point of view! From our point of view, the Elves are evil!

EDIT:X'd since Lottie.