View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #36
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Yes, I am. Differences -

1. I said probably. You already voted, making it impossible to analyze your vote tomorrow should you live.

2. Of the posters right now, Nerwen is the most likely (besides myself) to not go along with any games Phantom might be playing, which is not an attitude I'd trust you or Sally to take (sorry, but it's true).
1. No matter when I voted, there wouldn't have been any difference in how much there was to analyze.

2. True - there's really no point to it, in my mind. Either he's working for the Orcish Folk or he's not, same as everyone else. He happens to be louder and less likely to be manipulated by the SoE. See, my thinking is it's about 25% chance he's evil normally, but for most people, I'd have to add between 5 to 10% chance of accidentally working for the SoE. TP does his own thing, not very influenced by manipulations - other than his promise not to vote for those he is representing, which doesn't bother me - as I am not a SoE, which lessens the chance of him voting for a true Orc. Since I don't have a chance to really look at people toDay, this is the least risky move I could make, in my mind.

EDIT: xed with Nerwen