View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 10:45 AM   #47
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

From my own:
Pearl Took from the Hobbits Gift. (BTW, Nuru, that was an awesome game, thank you so much!!) I donīt even know WHY I liked Pearl so much, but it was so much fun playing her! I could let out all my girlie-girlie- ness, in one game, and that was soo funny. *giggles* And I also enjoyed playing her various fight scenes with Crystal!

Otherīs Characters:
Definatly Fin and Aenara from Roll out the Barrels, played by The Real Findorfin and Aman the Archer. You people introduced me into RPGing, and itīs your fault I am an adict! Thank you so much!! But back to the characters: Fin and Aenara are really fun, and a funny, sweet couple. They made me laugh so much when I read their posts, and well, go you!

More otherīs characters:
Cami from The Hobits Gift. Crystal from the Hobbits Gift. Bowman from the Hobbits Gift. (Gee, that Crew was top, wasnīt it?!) Played by Child, Sindae and Nuru. You people were really great!