View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 08:27 PM   #54
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
I like Aylwen's Jerika in the Search for the Lost Messanger.
Wow, thanks Durelin! Though all the posts for her will be gone soon if no one finishes the game [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . And it really is hard to find decent 'J' names...

Quote:
Jadae, played by Aylwen Dreamsong, in Search for the Book... What a character! Gotta love a take-charge kind of girl. Besides, I share Aylwen's affinity for "J" names...
Yes, you gotta love the 'J' names. Though lately my characters don't have 'J' names. But in Escape from Nurn my character baby-sits children with 'J' names. Gah! I'm running out of 'J' names! Thank you, Orual! But who could *not* love Ari? Such a determined, nice guy! Awww.

Quote:
(Besides, Evinyatar deserves several thundrous rounds of applause for his leadership in Holiday. Three cheers!)
Absolutely. No arguments here. Such a way to step in when leadership was needed! *Throws Confetti*

Not to forget the wonderful protrayal of Radagast the Brown by Auriel in The Blue Mountains (and soon to be 'Threat of the Trees'!).

I'll be back, most likely, when I think of more great RP characters! Until then, off to find more 'J' names...

Aylwen