View Single Post
Old 04-19-2003, 12:34 AM   #65
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

In my rather short BDs history, I only rather recently discovered RPGing, so all my four characters have not been finished. I've got: (in Reclaiming the City) Evren, who, being my first ever RPG character, was a shieldmaiden [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but I like her all the same, because I (for some reason) had a lot of fun writing her 2 posts so far, Herlion, a captive of orcs, who doesn't seem to have much personality yet as he is spending his time coming in and out of unconsiousness, having been badly wounded, and Oghurn the Orc, whom I mentioned in a different post. And I've auditioned a wraith character, but not written anything for him. My characters so far are rather colorless, I think, but I'm just a beginner, so I guess that's okay. Oghurn is nice and evil though. Fun! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]