View Single Post
Old 04-19-2003, 05:00 AM   #67
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Quote:
Raken and Mara in Quest for the Ainereg. They're great or evil, depending on how you look at it
Thank you! That has made my YEAR, because I really love RPGing but I'm still pretty much a novice. I have to say I like Mara a lot because with an evil character you can let go...take that how you like! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I shouldn't say this as we have a big fued thing going on, but I like Raken too. Durelin is great to work with in an evil way!

Quote:
Findorak because he was evil, and a right wimp when he lost.
I liked Findorak. He was funny- but did he have to go and die? He really messed "my" head up!

Of mine, I like Mara, and Ellie in the Green Dragon because she's so much of "me"!
For other people I tend to have a soft spot for characters I interact with, I love Raken of course, and Drago in the Green Dragon. I really liked the whole cast (?) of Search for The Lost Messenger. I think that went really well. Especially the Easterlings with a conscience!
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link
Lyra Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote