View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:13 PM   #776
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Guessing your role right was actually the only good thing I managed to do this game - after you brought my attention to the fact that Shasta referred to you as a cobbler, but to Rikae as an ordo. Didn't help, though.
Hehe that makes me even happier you weren't a wolf! I didn't want a known innocent status but it would've been strange if I had kept insisting I hadn't been dreamed of, that's why I tried to hint at Legate & Green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
It's been done at least once before.
Yes and also in my game like two years ago (the wolves were Nog, Nerwen & Durelin).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I was so excited when Sallycakes brought up that idea, and even more excited when Agan drew extra attention to it.
Yeah I really regretted underlining it afterwards... but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to think my actions through! I was sure the wolves would think I was the cobbler and the cobbler I was a wolf (at least on day 1) and both would be surprised when I turned out innocent. Who did Pitch suggest (besides himself) and did any of you ever hint at him?