View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #11
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
The Mouldering Capitalist's Ears Are Ringing

<Deep, scary voice>WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBERRRRR??

Oh, it's CUSTOMERS! Come right in!

You plea for help reached my incorporeal and insubstantial aural canals via Bethberry, courtesy of Facebook. I do have a few of the mugs left, but I gave up selling them since much of the interest seemed to have faded. If you absolutely must have a matching set I will be happy to ship as needed. Send me a private message here in the forum with a shipping address and the number of mugs needed, and we'll go from there. I think I used to sell the mugs for $5 each, plus shipping.

Also, @Nogrod, I think I ordered about 50 or 100 mugs in the first wave way-back-when, and an assortment of t-shirts in various sizes at the same time. The demand was always light, and it took me more than a year to sell out of the shirts. Of course, that was in the days before Zazzle. Since then I have made a friend who makes custom t-shirts, but I won't even bring it up unless there's an incredible demand.

P.S. If anyone plays World of Warcraft, you can find my human paladin under the name of Thenamir on the Vek'nilash server on occasion, or ask around for my dwarf banker named Spitzenspark.

Thenamir