View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #30
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
What tp said here, and why would a KM fake reveal when the only tradeoff is to possibly lynch Amandil? The fake could flop and lynch the KM, then everyone would know the real Amandil. In the event of the KM fake revealing and getting the real Amandil lynched, everyone knows one KM. Which would essentially leave 2 remaining KM to deal with Elendil, Isildur, and Anarion who are more powerful gifteds than Amandil. (No offense to Amandil). And the worst case scenario if the KM's fake reveal is successfu to lynching Amandil, then a random ordo will know learn who Elendil is.
Well, I didn't say the possibility of a fake reveal should prevent the plan, it was just a thought I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
The problem is it requires everyone not only doing it, but remembering to do it every day. It adds another task to complete, and I could honestly see just forgetting to do it. And I don't want that to further lead anyone thinking "Oh Boro didn't create his list for Elendil, must be an obstinate KM." I'm fine with doing it myself, but I don't think it's necessary to have a hardline mandatory agreement to do it.
But if everyone doesn't do the lists consistently, couldn't that be a means to for all to see the dream-recipient? I mean, if someone hasn't been doing it, then suddenly does it once, then stops again, wouldn't that expose them? I would think it would have to be done by all. Then again, maybe I'm missing something.