View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 02:00 AM   #210
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
He stood there with his hand across the fresh cut on his cheek. He knew that in a matter of no time it would become another scar. The elf didn't know what to think of the Inn. He had been traveling for many days and decided that for a change he actually needed to sleep on a bed. The constant change in the hardness of the ground was about to kill him. Par Ohmsford didn't know anyone yet it seemed like the room was filled with familar faces. His blonde hair hung loose around his face. He tried to make the cut stop bleeding but it seemed like it would take a little bit more than just pressure. It was a small cut but he still couldn't stand the feel of blood going down his face.

His blue eyes scanned the room to find an empty seat. It seemed like everyone got along well. After a few moments of searching he found the perfect chair. He sat down off to the side of everyone else. He didn't know whether or not he should listen to their conversation or keep his mind in his own affairs.

Par sat there and remembered his past. It only seemed like weeks since he last saw his old friend Legolas. Plus since the ending of the "secret council" meeting, he hadn't returned back home. Eryn Lasgalen was so far away and only a part of his past that he now whished to forget. The last thing he could remember of his friends was watching them sail away on the next to last ship to Valinor.