Thread: Decorating Room
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 07:53 PM   #28
Catlyn21
Pile O'Bones

Location: Probably stalking Orlando. Or Viggo. Or Dom. Or Johnny Depp, for that matter.
Catlyn21 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Wow, I decided to do my room like Lorien a couple of months ago....ironic that I just discovered this thread....but I painted my walls ivory and my trim a dark green, and I stained all my furniture a darker color. I have a white canopy bed, which I have gauzy green fabric hanging off of, and a dark green bedspread, along with a huge mirror that has metal leaves surrounding it, its really pretty.

When I told my mom about how I just HAD to make my room elvish, she just looked at me. And then said, in a rather exasperated voice, "okaaaaaaaaaaay then...." [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Haha, anyway, this has given me some great ideas, so I thank all of you, and wish you all some great luck on yours!

My ideas: plants, long gauzy curtains and canopys, silver - lots of silver, candles, --basically everything you guys have already covered! Plus, I'll put all my LOTR posters up (all 5 of them...I'm not obsessed!), my calender, arrange all my action figures (They're not dolls, I swear!) on a shelf, etc.

Au revoir!
Catlyn

< I just realized my location makes me sound like a total fangirl........
Catlyn21 is offline   Reply With Quote