View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #232
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'll buy the "more so than usual" feeling, because not to sound ego-tistical, but I think I'm right about sally's dreams. But this is exactly why I debated on whether I wanted to go through her posts to even find the dreams. Come on Greenie, you know I can find the seer hints with the best of them. If I don't do it, I'm a wolf because I normally do do it. If I do it, then I'm too sharp and I must have known already sally was the seer.

It's easy to pick up the trail in hindsight if you read it carefully. And the seer has no intentions at all to be confusing or misleading, it's just a process of following her votes and what sally posted. She wouldn't have dreamed of people she voted for (and it's pretty clear from her first post on Day 2 she didn't dream of TEW). She wouldn't put known dreamed wolves in her non-vote list, but would include dreamed innocents. I can assume well enough she didn't dream of me, because her trust was based upon my posts and judgement. She made no attempt to save Pitch.

Limit the options left and open your eyes to comments she made towards specific people and it's clear as day. Not to get all uptight, but this sort of stuff irks me. I'm not razor-sharp, I'm not brilliant, I'm following what's right in front of you.
Mmmn, well, I think Sally could have done with being a lot less ambiguous. I certainly hope you are right that she didn't dream TEW. (My thinking was that she made that comment about wanting to lynch him because at that point she didn't need to hint at his role, since he was dead.)

Regarding Kath: the argument in favour of her being the Night One dream is obvious. However, Sally didn't really react that much when there was talk of voting Kath on Day One, which is bugging me a bit. It may be simply that it never seemed that Kath was in real danger.

Although, I'd say Sally *herself* could have swung the lynch Kath's way, had she wanted to– which should be a final nail in the coffin of Legate's Pitch-theory.

Regarding which: look, I don't know what to make of Legate. On the one hand, he's been promoting a theory of events which would be most convenient for the evil side– i.e. that both Sally's dreams are already dead– and which even a quick look over the end of Day One should have discounted. On the other, he's certainly not acting anything like he normally does as a wolf. Thoughts?