View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 06:42 AM   #608
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
A wolf killing someone *just* for suspecting him at this point? When there could be a Hunter around? As I said, that scenario seems too weak even for a frame.
Well as weak as all the others, anyway. That's what's wrong with the whole Nog's death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Eh.... the first two times the fizzle is accompanied with clanging and banging and a doink and a pop. Nothing like that last night. So there is maybe a difference.
Last Night, there was not a doink but there was a fizzle. But some of those noises were marked in red, so maybe they could be in some way more relevant than the rest? Or signify something specific? In any case, looking at it, Night 3 was the only one that was generally quiet (and Night 1 obviously).

Anyway, I'm in a middle of things now so can't post anything long but hope I'll be able to post again soon with more thoughts.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote