View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 12:45 PM   #103
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Gurthang, you frustrate me. You jump in with a vote...and that's about it. On Day One, that may have worked, but...we've got a little more to look at right now. I hate doing the "suspecting who suspects you" bit, but I must say that the fact that you jump in with no new ideas and simply vote for who has been the talk of the hour seems a bit too...easy. I think Boro's points about you are good ones. What stops me here is my suspicion of Boro, which has not been settled.

The problem is, I think Gurthang's behavior has actually been a little too careless. Boro describes him as 'careful,' but I disagree. If he was really being careful, he would be doing more than just arriving with a vote, and then saying in a post after his vote that if he has the time, he'll look into someone else. I think a wolf would have thought about that a little more.

People who are bothering me more are Naria and Volo. Yes, I'm back to the quiet ones. I hope I can hear from them more before I make any real judgments (such as ones that might involve actually voting for one of them), but...well, I'm going to make some simple judgments now: both of them have been incredibly careful when they have posted. Light in-character banter without any actual accusations, and only fairly brief and concise, thoughtful pieces after that. Those sort of things I've seen in wolves before...an innocent I find more likely to post more boldly and with less of a one track purpose....innocents jump around in their posts quite a bit, because they don't know who is who. Wolves have a much better idea.

I find this incredibly interesting, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Volo just scares me because of his inactivity and his few confusing posts with some type of foreign language (German?). He could be the cobbler, but I don't have enough to go off of, besides the fact that he was confusing, and still is baffling me.
I agree with him, and yet I find it odd that he left out Naria. Though I suppose that might be because her posts have not been so 'confusing.' Anyway, I obviously have a problem when people remain so out of any attention whatsoever, and I think Naria has been doing this incredibly well, except for Nogrod's expected attention to her.

I'll probably vote for either Naria or Gurthang, depending on how the rest of the Day goes. I will wait as long as I can to vote, as I want to hear from Naria, and hopefully Gurthang more, if he does come back.

Edit: Cross-posted with Di, and for clarity.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote