View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #27
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Hmm...not sure about that Master Pitch, someone wants me dead I'm not going to play along. The nice-ities are done. Sure I may have been a pleasant dinner with some of you *gaze turns to Lalaith, and Boro begins to go deep in thought.* Why is she so familiar, it feels like I should know her from before arriving here, but where? and why?

'Curious' Boro thought out-loud 'very curious.'

'What is?' asked an unknown voice

'Is anyone else finding it difficult to remember anything you did before coming to this place? hmm...'

Well maybe I'll have a go at my computer game and free my mind a bit. There may be no net connection here, but I still better be able to play my game, let me tell you! Very interesting, Disgaea it is, maybe someone else has played it? There's these penguin doods with bombs...created one for my army by the name of Lommy, but I'm not sure where I got the idea of naming it that.