View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 02:19 PM   #33
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Ha ha. No, or course i realize taht it was a joke, i was just playing along, with a little tounge in check poke at the uselessness of anything anyone argues about themselves. rest assured, i did not by any means, mean to convice you of my innosense with such a forethright and un-(um)-backable-up (?) statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by She of teh lob
The fact that you were joking at a time like this is more than enough reason to look at it strangely.
not really. there's nothing else really to do, is there. i mean, unless someone has a stratagy or something to put up, all we have is random votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
However maybe liking Eomer's strategy is more suspicious
again, not really. i don't really like it, seeing as the whole idea behind werewolf is that werewolves lie to the villagers and exploit their trust during the day. as i said, im not stupid...

hey, speaking of plans and stratagies, how's this:

well i guess first lets start out with some premises...

are retractable votes more helpful to the villagers or the wolves. it would seem to the that the wolves would benifit more, cuz their whole idea would fake left then go right, so to speak (pad one vote, they all switch to another, or something like taht, at a critical time)

so what if we all agreed to not use our retractable privlages, thus neutralizing any benefits the wolves would gain (cuz all teh villagers agreed not to switch).

of course i guess the whole thing rests on who gets teh benefit, and i guess taht can change depending on circumstances.

Last edited by Eonwe; 01-21-2006 at 02:23 PM.
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote