View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 01:02 PM   #55
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
On the subject of that, I can have Kalimac approach one of the Chubbs about that (considering his own semi-lack of confidence as a parent). I don't know the other characters in depth, but I would assume, from reading the Character Bio's, that Elsa Whitfoot might be too overprotective to allow someone else to keep an eye on her children (Arestevana, don't hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong).

About hobbit ages: I am not learned enough to talk of human-hobbit equivalents, but some combinations would make for great character interaction. Like relationships between the oldest and youngest of the children. Age-based friendships or rivalries are always interesting. More later, when I have time to think.

So, we technically have the 7 stages of man (hobbit) going on here (ever seen Shakespeare's As You Like It?). We have semi-toddler, semi-teenager, youth, older youth, and upwards of that. Good diversity going on that can be used to our Role-Playing advantage.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies

Last edited by Kransha; 03-07-2004 at 01:07 PM.