View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 02:36 AM   #205
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
"What's that?" growled the voice, and Éomeléo grumbled at his allies. They were all so... talkative. And now they had an angry, gruff woman, most likely with rolling-pin in hand ready to bash them, about to enter the fray.

And then a strange feeling washed over the Gondorian, and he felt his inner being complemented by an additional force, and he spoke though not with his own voice -- with a voice that came from far away: "Fly, you fools!" And they flew indeed.

But before them appeared a man, short and filthy, with a mean sneer on his ugly face, and he held a small axe. "Right!" shouted Jen, dashing off to the side. Valesseka followed with Thin-Gloomy; Éomeléo dragging Miko along with him. The party bundled through a dark path, covered in bugs and dirt. Miko was horrified. He kept muttering "Oh, I say..." over and over.

The corridor ended with a door. "Well" said Valesseka, "there'd better be something good in here". Jen opened and entered, and everyone smiled. The room was small and dank and empty of people; but it had a few boxes, some cloaks and other clothes, and leaning against the wall a very welcome collection of weapons.

"Oh, I say! I say chaps indeed!"