View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 02:21 AM   #4
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

elven maiden Earwen's post

Rochil sat down to read the note left at his door. It was from Brytta. Rochil reread the letter. Heldór accused for murder! He would never do such a thing. Rochil read on. Meet me at the White Horse Inn . Brytta needed his help and Rochil new he had to go. Rochil got ready and ran outside to get his horse Rowan ready. He patted his chestnut horse, and he rode of towards the White Horse Inn.

Rochil hoped of his horse and let him graze.

“Well here I am” Rochil said not caring who heard. He entered the inn. It was filled with many people. Rochil squeezed around people until he reached the desk. Behind it sat the old innkeeper. Not the politest fellow.

“I need to speak with Brytta. Has he arrived?” Rochil asked in a demanding voice.

“Brytta sure seems to be popular,” He laughed “Probably because his brothers in jail.” Rochil was confused and not in the least bit amused.

“I do not care to be educated about his popularity. Now show me where he is!” Rochil ordered. The innkeeper stopped laughing.

“Over there” he said pointing to a table where Brytta sat. He wasn’t alone.

“Brytta” Rochil said as he neared the table. “I got your message. I’m sorry bout your brother, I know he would never do such a thing.” Rochil sat down.