Thread: Best Avatars
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 06:28 PM   #217
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Thank you, Lady Iverin! And seeing your own avatar, I can see why, with the same artist and all.

There was this one pic by the same artist of my current avatar I really liked; I believed it was titled something like Lady Darkness, but it's not quite appropriate for this site. I could crop it to make it appropriate, but then I would have to host it somewhere to use it as an avatar. I hope to have my own website someday so I can do these sort of things, but I haven't found the time and I don't have the experience.

I'm thinking about changing my avatar in a few weeks. The picture I like is a slightly different picture than what I've had before; instead of the contrast of the colors black and blue, it is red and black. It's also a bit darker than what other avatars I have used. But then again, I might find another one I like even more.

I love everyone's avatar. Honestly, there are so many great avatars out there, I cannot choose a particular favorite. But I tend to like avatars with fairies and other sorts of people in it best.

EDIT: One neat avatar I would like to point out is Lyra Greenleaf's. I just noticed it and I really like it. I also like Vanima's, Ithaeliel's, burra's, and I could go on....

[ March 22, 2003: Message edited by: Brinniel ]