View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 07:56 AM   #574
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I literally laughed so hard at this, it brought tears to my eyes - it was Macalaure's surprise appearance that really did it, from Legate's MAC and pork saying "hilfe!" (nice font there) to the "fainted German worm"... oh, that was priceless!
Indeed. I laughed so much at the whole Mac affair, it was probably the funniest detail in this round.

What else? Hookbill's rather psychotic Gandalf creeped me out, Aganzir's phantom who looks like he was dancing amused me, Nogrod's picture was cracked me up, Legate's vision of the food served in Sauron's restaurant proved not only funny but disastrous too and the few last sentences and pictures (starting from Volo) just made me laugh hysterically.

I don't think there was a single non-hilarious picture and all the descrptions were rather funny too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
It's also quite flattering to be turned into Arwen... I guess... it beats a venomous snake, anyway!
Remember, it was granny Arwen.

~*~

Concerning the next round, I say we do doubles: it does take more time but it's far funnier than a single round. If someone objects to this, they may shout out loud now and I can still change it, if you manage to change my opinion.

You can sign up for the next round now, I'll write the list down when there's more than one person on it...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote