View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 06:35 PM   #384
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Details

Alrighty then.... (sorry folks - Ace Ventura, Pet Detective was the re-run Sunday Night movie at my place last night )

The date of Uien and Falowik's arrival is the day after Amroth's party departs Lorien. Now, the time line document loaded funny on my screen, but if I have done it right, that would place their arrival on the 18th December.

As for the path, they came from Eryn Lasgalen by way of the Anduin. For that reason, I thought it likely that Uien's dreams would begin as she neared the immediate vicinity of the Nimrodel and Celebrant.

As for her hair colour, it's a characteristic of appearance she in fact derived from an earlier incarnation who was indeed descended from Finarfin. I changed her name and history in another RP for expediency at the time, but retained the golden hair so she would be a little recognisable still.

I'm still a little hazy on her parent's lineage.... So far, I have modelled them on Celeborn and Galadriel... But with her father being Noldorin and of Galadriel's (and hence Finafin by default's) following and her mother Sindarin. They followed Galadriel and Celeborn after following Amroth, from Doriath at the end of the First Age, through to Lorien in the Second Age, abiding there in the Third Age. Her father and eldest brother dying in the battles of Lorien and then Mirkwood (Taur e-Ndaeldelos) , and remaining elder brother and her mother departing for Eldamar at the conclusion of the Third Age.

Hope that clears a few things up.
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight