View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 11:01 AM   #117
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Cela, waiting a little while after Lilly dashed out of the kitchen, had made a few cursory attempts at cleaning up the egg that had splattered over the floor and at continuing her cooking, but after a few minutes gave it up. So help me if I’m going to stay here while Prim and Will are out there injured… After glancing around to make sure nothing would burn if she was out for a little bit, she, too, headed out the kitchen door.

Her worry escalated rather than eased as she took in the sight. “Are they all right? What happened?” she called out, hurrying over as quickly as she could.

Lilly wisely did not say anything about Cela’s abandoning of the kitchen. “They will be. Primrose has broken her leg, and Will’s just starting to come around – he seems to have knocked his head. His wrist looks broken, too,” she explained quickly from her position beside Will.

“Well, the next step seems to be to get them inside so they can be treated…” said Cela. “If Will comes around soon, perhaps we won’t have to carry him.” She knelt down next to Primrose and asked, “If you leaned on us, do you think you could make it inside?”

“I… I think so,” said Primrose.

Cela smiled. “There’s a good lass.” She glanced over to Tollers, who was standing nearby and apparently at a loss for what to do. “Tollers, come here. We’re going to get Primrose moved into the kitchen...”