View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #467
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Precisely. I could make it over in late November when I'm on Thanksgiving break, but would you be there, or would you be on your own vacation? December as well, Christmas break, I could probably make it, but my break generally falls exactly at the worst time for anything...
I won't be here for Thanksgiving...I'm actually heading down south the Raleigh of all places. As for winter break, it's hard to say since everyone's breaks are different. Mine starts December 18 and goes on until mid-January...I'll probably be home for most of that, though nothing is set just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Much easier. Every grad school I'm looking at it is in or around Boston. So unless something major changes in the next eight months, you can find me in Boston for the year or two following my graduation.
Perfect. Then I can count on meeting you at least sometime within the next year.