View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 11:37 AM   #547
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

As with the last game, count me in unless there is not enough room.

About my idea for letters, Kuru said-
Quote:
This might be an idea to try. However, if we do implement it, I’d like to ask that there to be a ban placed on people coming over to this thread and giving their last words and so forth after they’ve been killed. I don’t like this practice, I think it is unfair to the people still playing and I also think that it is inevitably going to lead to trouble sooner or later. I’d like to have it stopped before we have a game ruined because somebody said too much on this thread.
I agree with that.

I also agree that werewolves should be allowed to talk during the day.

And yes, the non-participation rule would be touchy. In real life it's rather easy, because the people I play with are all friends and if I toss them out they don't fight with me. If someone new is playing with us and they object, I just glare at them and say something like "Stop whining, you're out."

That probably wouldn't go over so well here.

But I'd still like to have such a rule. Could anyone suggest guidelines? Maybe... 1) must vote, 2) must post once other than their vote, 3) must accuse someone or defend someone or significantly bolster someone else's attack or defense.

And I'm glad you like the "masons" idea. That would definitely help the villagers a bit. But yes, we would want a name other than "masons". Perhaps "elf friends"?