View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 01:18 PM   #275
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Pipe um, does Inzi know...?

Feanor asked me if Inzi knows of Mabalar's to this point unheard of pre-marriage dalliance with Miriel. It was a surprise to me until a day or two ago! I'm posting my answer here so that everybody in this rp can benefit from this little piece of advice.

I'm not going to give an answer to the question. Instead, I'd like to see Inzi, while she's riding eastward, think back to the time before she was married to Mabalar, and reminisce about it; the idea is for the story to reveal to you what Inzi knows, rather than you or me making a choice about it.

This kind of thing applies to anybody's character. If you're not sure what your character knows or doesn't know, find out by writing it out and see what your deep mind gives you. It can be quite shocking and revealing; not to mention fun.

"Dalliance" might be a bad word, considering the connotations. Let's just say they were serious about each other until the ambitious Fool stepped in.