View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 05:33 PM   #30
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Yeah, now we're cooking.

Pitch and Rune seem alright, as does Hui...as in not detecting sinister motivations within their posts. Removing myself from my shoes, and stepping into theirs, I would be looking at this Boro in the same way. Definitely an odd one. But I ask them to ponder does goofy mean bad or the cobbler, or a not-so-serious person that has all the time in the world to waste today because he barely gets these moments and wants to make the most of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
-- I mean, I see no attempt to even seem productive in Boro's posts so far, just fooling around. I say he's Moon Moon and acting extra goofy so as to alert the wolves to his role. Discuss!

EDIT: x-ed with everybody since my last one.
The briefest explanation as to why it's impossible I'm Moon Moon is this...

I'm a warg bred for a single purpose, being Moon Moon just isn't in my DNA. Who calls themselves Moon Moon anyway? Someone who is obsessed with terrible rhyming, probably. Therefor it's probably Nerwen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
A Day One which consists of everyone writing poems and then lynching entirely at random doesn't give any of that. I'm not saying that's what you wanted to happen - but if everyone had posted 'knowing they're not being productive' then that's exactly what we'd get.
A Day when there is no face-value intelligence to go on. No murder, no dead trail, no gifted protections/reveals, no complex strategies that need to be discussed...just people around playing their roles. Everyone's got a part to play and this warg's going to at least have some fun playing his part, even if it's only enjoyable to himself.

Who's to say we HAVE to lynch anyone today? Is a random vote for the goofiest one any different than a random vote for the most talkative? A random vote for the most absent? Who's to say there are even murderers? Or that the only murderer is the Blossom?