View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 02:47 PM   #226
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
SpM Dream

SaucepanMan and I were walking together in the English countryside. He looked nothing like he actually does, assuming rather the form of his cartoon SpM avatar.

We had actually been sent out in a pair to look for Feanor of the Peredhil, who appeared to be missing. "A perfect day for Fea," I remember saying, pointing out the huge storm brewing.

Then, for some reason, we stopped looking for Fea and SpM started telling me about how sad he was that nobody on the Downs liked him. I said this was false, and that I, for one, do like him. I also made a list of other Downers who I claimed liked him, though I've forgotten them now.

Unfortunately, this didn't console SpM at all, and he continued moping. Then the dream sort of melded into another one, ending in a flying dream (I love them so much...) and the apparition of a guy I like, shoving SpM completely out of the picture.

Now, the Fea bit I understand; she's gone off for a while, which is a little depressing. I can understand SpM thinking everybody hates him because I'd taken a "Why do people hate you?" test that day (apparently, they don't, I'm perfect). What I don't get is... why the Saucepan Man? I hadn't been thinking about him at all beforehand.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote