View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #31
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Yar har me hearties, what are we doing standing here jabbering like a bunch of mud puppies when we gots murderous Fish on board??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
Arr, so Nerwen be suspectin' Blind Guardian, Rikae be thinkin' ill o' that Eönwë, and Eönwë hisself be agreein' w' Nerwen abou' Blind Guardian? Somethin' here cu'd be a might fishy, says I.
I says that I is in agreement with this here landlubberin' mud pup. Sumtins not right with that there Eonwe. The way hes a splittin' his mind about the little lass Nerwen and that there Guardian o' the Blind feller has me thinking. What if he's a murderous scumbucket who's tryin' to stick w' th' person who bes making the most sense in his mind? Or p'rhap he be one our mateys who be all confuddled in that brain o' his. I be keeping my eye on him....would keep both, but I lost me other one in a fight with some sea critters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian
Still not drunk. One bottle ain't gonna do it! But th' way matties, we're out o' beer
Well tha's no good matey!!