View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:50 AM   #114
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
*waves at Mith*

*frowns at the living thread*

Oh boy this does not look good. I'm getting pretty sure Lalaith is evil now, maybe even the evil wizard. I'm pretty sure her empower list has mostly evil people on the "empower if Lottie is prey" list, but there's not much we can do about it, is there? Was there a clarification about whether the village will know who was empowered or] not if that person doesn't vote?

I'm having a horrible idea that we have a trio of vocal-ish evil ladies - Lalaith, Nerwen and Brinniel - and our innocent vocal-ish gentleman trio Boro, Eönwë and Nogrod just can't get their act together. Welp. Less sure about the rest of the village.

It's probably starting to show that the evil team know each other and can cooperate and the good team not. I'm getting a little nervous here. But I guess I should just trust in the Good Wizard and the sharp minds of the innocent villagers...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote