View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 04:50 PM   #26
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
With no unusual dynamics that need to be discussed amongst our ragtag band this will be a vanilla Day 1.
What is a vanilla Day One to you? My premise was that a little bit of heat on people might shake something loose; I've managed to get reactions of one kind or another from you and Rune, which is what I was angling for. Those reactions are now available for everyone to look at and see if they find them suspicious.

A Day One which consists of everyone writing poems and then lynching entirely at random doesn't give any of that. I'm not saying that's what you wanted to happen - but if everyone had posted 'knowing they're not being productive' then that's exactly what we'd get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
...so far nobody has even bothered to address the oliphaunt in the room -- what are we going to call Huinesoron? I'd suggest Hui (rhyming with Louie and Dewey), if that's acceptable.
I normally use the initialism hS (I throw it around as a signature when I remember), but have no problem adapting to a new nickname.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
I don't agree with Rune's assessment that
-- I mean, I see no attempt to even seem productive in Boro's posts so far, just fooling around. I say he's Moon Moon and acting extra goofy so as to alert the wolves to his role. Discuss!
Now, if we were mortal Men looking for a depressed shoemaker, this would seem like a very odd suggestion (since Boro's behaviour wasn't exactly sowing confusion)... but this is Moon Moon we're discussing. A little excess foolishness to signal being the goofy canine is at least understandable as a plan.

hS, or whatever

(Crossed with everything since the Pitchwife post quoted.)
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote