View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 12:32 AM   #14
Ivriniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ivriniel has just left Hobbiton.
My Favourite Topic

This is my favourite topic. I have taken on board the premise that the Second Prophesy of Mandos was not taken through to Tolkien's death in overt notes. I doubt, however, that he did not have something in mind. The way he was morphing the Tale of Celeborn and Galadriel, was one of his focal points right until the end.

I have two competing renditions of a Remaking and correcting the Marring of Arda

1. the standard: Feanor assists Yavanna in a repentance, gathering up the Jewells in a rekindling.

However, I've a problem. Valar cannot be slain. It's unclear what the point of Tulkas was on about. And the redemptive themes in the House of Hurin. And then there's the Orc's spirits, the Dwarves and a great deal of missing emphases about what the heck happens in the second Making.

2. By Inference. It's a Vanity Inversion theory, in the architecture of *inference*. That is the events in the standard works are seen 'from within Ea' and bound by Vanity of the Valar, Elves and Men and so, interpretations are terribly literal.

I wonder about a heart STEALTH SANCTIONED by Eru and the place of MERCY for Sauron and Melkor and a REWORING of their placement, by reinterpreting the Music of the Ainur.

I'll go into details if anyone shows interest in the materials I can cite to run a parallel view.