View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 06:42 AM   #56
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Location: That place in your heart where from warmth flows and love grows
Palando has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Greetings again all.

I am back off of my honeymoon now and its seems that things have changed quite a bit.

Ransom: Thanks for your excellent input into the story. Real Life should always take precedence over RPG. All the best. My suggestion here is that Elenna health deteriorates (see below) and so Azariah and her decide to stay at Cair Andros until she improves. Especially now that the swift swallow has been torched! (see below again)

Adanedhel: Things have gotten too dark for Tunar, his desire to return home becoming too great to ignore. Luckily another ship is heading back up to Cambere and you can take that back north just before the trouble breaks. If you could manage one last post now you could head off on that boat and out of the story. I will post in the next couple of days so you have until then to decide. Thanks to you also for your input into the story. All the best.

Aylwen Dreamsong: Suddenly the party you hunt has split, some staying, one heading north. Luckily the two people you wish to see dead are still traveling together south. To get this moving again this is my suggestion for the next events.

Your two guys at the docks set fire to the swift swallow, sinking her to a watery grave, after allowing the other ship to head north. But the smoke and flames spread into the port and confusion reigns. Whisper and the others head into the town to attack but find Haleg and Halasan gone! With the fire spreading out of control you retreat back to your boat. Later, you somehow find out exactly what happened.

Squatter: Firstly, thanks for keeping an eye on the story for me, much appreciated. Now for what is going to happen next.

The night of fire.

At the docks Elenna, Azariah, Haleg and Halasan see off Tunar. Then they all go to return to the Inn when the Swift swallow, and part of the docks goes up in smoke. Unfortunately, most of the dock still the old original wooden buildings. You all manage to escape away from the fire but the smoke continues to expand. Elenna collapses in the smoke and you all escape away to safety.
Elenna regains consciousness but is in a bad way when suddenly you are attacked by several humans. But the smoke billows across the scene. Realizing that it is him the warriors are after, and seeing the pain it was causing the others to be near him, Halasan (and Haleg) lead them away from the other two to get lost in the smoke. The attackers loose them in the smoke and when the fire is stopped and the smoke clears they find that Halasan and Haleg have gone. It takes the assassins a little time to discover that they both swam across to the other side of the riverbank where messenger horses are stabled. Taking one horse each, and with little supplies they ride south at speed.

Bethberry. On the road to Minas Tirith they come across a small group of war orphans led by an old man. One of them has Catrina’s silk handkerchief which she said she discovered further back on the road. Halasan and Haleg will then realize that Catrina and Kiatus have already reached Minus Tirith and they head there after them.

As the story has already gone on longer than expected I now suggest that we looked to conclude the story in Minas Tirith, though I will leave the details of that for a little later.

Hope this all makes sense, still a bit jetlagged so you will have to be lenient with me over the clarity of the post.

Thanks to all.
Palando