View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 03:06 AM   #66
Palando
Animated Skeleton

Location: That place in your heart where from warmth flows and love grows
Palando has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hi again.

Well, Aylwen has returned now so please read on all that are left.

I would really like to draw this to a conclusion now so I will give you my plan for the grand finalle.

My plan is for Haleg and Halasan to arrive in Minas Tirith not long after Kiatus and Catrina. After a few days of searching I would like these two groups to meet just before the lovers get ready to set off again, with Halasan and Kiatus having a dramatic final battle with Kiatus being slain. As these preceedings draw to what seems a conclusion I want Whisper to find them and attack, mortally wounding Halasan with an arrow to the chest. As his life ebbs away his lust for battle and death leaves him and Catrina comes to him and they are reunited. As this is happening Haleg will battle with Whisper and her men. Haleg takes several light wounds from the swordsmen but battles on slaying two of them. Whisper then shoots Haleg in the chest and he sags to the ground. Suddenly the black garbed Gondorian guard arrive, led by non other than Azariah they run down the last assailants and whisper is forced to flee the city, though she is now content in the knownledge that Haleg and Halasan are both dead by her hand.

But Haleg is not slain and Azariah helps the axeman to his feet and togther they go to Halasan. Azariah tells the dying man that Elenna is safe and recovering well. With his last few words he appologises to Catrina for being such a harsh father and asks Haleg and Azariah to be Catrina's guardians. They agree and Azariah promises to find her a new path in life that she will enjoy. But his words will not reach Halasan for he has already died.
After that you can end it however you wish. You can leave it there or have the funeral. Maybe for Haleg this could be the time for him to turn his back on his dark past and devote his life to being Catrina's guardian. sort of a fitting tribute to Halasans sacrifice.

As for next sequence.

1) Aylwen: Whisper comes across the scene of the battle with the merchants and read the events well from the tracks and head in haste to MT.
2) Bethberry: Catrina and Kiatus arrive in MT and carry out whatever they need to do for a few ways.
3) Palando: Halasan and Haleg enter through the gates and then Halasan colapses and is taken to a healer who does his best for the man. They then spend the next few days tracing the lovers. AND FIND THEM.
4) Bethberry: Kiatus and Catrina react to finding them. Catrina is shocked at the sight of her fathers condition and behaviour.
THe arguement finishes and swords are drawn for the fight.
5) Palando: The fight is long and bloody, Kiatus is stronger and younger but scared of dying and fearful of the evil look in Halasan's eyes.Halasan is intent on death. Revenge bringning new strength to his dying body.
6) Bethberry: Kiatus is slain. Cartrina is unsure of what to do when a black feathered arrow sprouts from her fathers chest and he colapses.
7) Aylwen: You come across the duel and decide to wait for the outcome, putting your men into place ready to attack the axeman. You watch the stranger die and then shoot Halasan with a killing shot. At the signal them men attack.
8) Squatter: Through Halegs eyes you see Halasan fall and before you can get to him you are assailed and surrounded. Again, these are skill fighters and the battle is hard. Eventually you slay two before an arrow pierces your chest and you colapse. Ready for death you hear a horn sound and black garbed warriors enter the battle slaying the last assasins. You recognise Azariah and he comes to you. You realise that the wound is not fatal and you rise and head over to Halasan who is dying.
9) Palando: Halasan says his final words. Asks the two warriors to be catrina's guardian and then looks to Catrina, smiles and dies and the two others are making there pledge.

Epiloge (in any order and optional)
Aylwen: Whisper now far away from MT and happy that the 2 Hals are dead. Lead her off to whatever she wishes to do.
Squatter: You, Azariah, Elenna and Catrina are now in Ithilien.
Bethberry: Catrina is now at peace with fond memories of her father and she leaves the story starting a new life.

all the best.

Palando of the blue robe.