View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 07:51 AM   #74
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

My thoughts right now, for what they are worth, is that a reflection from Catrina on Kiatus' death would take away some of the momentum of the conclusion. Thus, I would rather wait until Daddy is a goner also and then do a reflection. Does that make more sense?

My plans for Catrina are to have her not return to Ithilien but to take up Ioreth's offer of work in the Halls of Healing, after naturally experiencing a distraught time. Having witnessed the two deaths, she is not going to want to be placed under yet another man's hand (Heleg's) but will want a mother figure.

On the other hand, does there need to be some sort of post which clarifies that Kiatus had not in fact planned the murders at the homestead? Should Catrina tell Daddy this before he dies? as a voice decrying vengeance?

What I will do is post a SAVE now in case Palando still wants a reflection post-Kiatus but pre-Halasan, so that Aywlen can post her Whisper scene. I can either fill in or delete that save once Palando replies to my idea here.

Don't you love indecision?

Bethberry