View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #165
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Partly because anyone who becomes a rep seems, to me anyway, less likely to be lynched, for they will have the protection of their voting power.~the phantom
I disagree, not in the way that it's wrong, but I would like to see that someone is not considered a viable lynch by the other representatives, solely for that fact that said person is a representative. Because, I would bet at least once in this village, wolves would elect one of their mates as a rep.

I think we're un-needlessly complicating the "Who I want as a rep" situation. I don't like the idea of putting a suspected/possible wolf as a rep, for the purpose of getting a concrete vote out of them. Nogrod, if you're not a wolf, I know you won't let the quiet ones slip unnoticed, and if you are a wolf, you still won't let the quiet ones slip unnoticed.

What's the reward here? I want someone who I trust is innocent, as well as someone who will represent my voice. That simple. We have an advantage in numbers, and the advantage of not allowing the wolves get control of who gets lynched. Yes, ordo's will make mistakes, but at least I know they mean for the best. Because the fact is, as hard as we could try to not get a wolf in as a rep, it's going to happen, period. That doesn't mean we should help them out and hand them the reigns.

Quote:
Boro? Legate? Anyone else?~the phantom
Do you mean if you were to cast me as a rep? Oh the power of having the phantom's endorsement would be overwelming.

Ok, but seriously now, I think I said before whether I have any voting power the next 24 hours or not, I'm still going to be active and lobbying. That's not going to change. Or if you want to put it this way, I aint gonna shut up.

That's enough for me about the dynamics of representatives, when I return from dinner I will log my thoughts and make a decision on my rep.